POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: REQ - Star Wars Models for Povray : Re: REQ - Star Wars Models for Povray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQ - Star Wars Models for Povray
From: Hendrik Knaepen
Date: 16 Dec 1998 16:51:59
Message: <36782b7f.0@news.povray.org>
Darcy Johnston <93j### [at] scarutorontocaNOSPAM> heeft geschreven in
bericht <350b0450.0@news.povray.org>...
>I'm looking for Star Wars models that have been made for Povray. I'm not
>looking for triangle meshes that have been converted to Povray. I'm
>looking for models that have been made specifaically for Povray using
>Povray primitives.

Try this URL:
http://www.ug.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~dmb197/starwars.html

Also I'm working on a Millennium Falcon model, but it's not yet ready.  With
the little time that I have, and my recent harddisk-crash, it won't get
finished soon.  Maybe I'll post an image of what it already looks like at
binary.graphics.